Inspiring small shifts in attitude to make a BIG difference in performance
Impact and Influence for Authentic Leadership
A powerful 1-day intensive workshop for leaders and business owners seeking to embrace their power without compromising their integrity
- Who are you as a leader?
- Are you inspirational? Do you have impact?
- How well do you turn your vision into concrete action?
- How readily do people follow you or buy into your ideas?
The world is experiencing huge change, and at no time in history has integrity and emotional intelligence been needed more in our leaders to ensure that our society thrives in the long term. Whether you are a leader in an organisation or head of your own business, you have a vital role to play in the essential transformation that is needed in all organisations to ensure they survive and have a positive impact in the lives of their customers and stakeholders.
So, if you want to:
- Communicate with confidence and ease so that you engage others more powerfully
- feel confident in who you are, your vision, and your talents
- create consistently positive results through your leadership
- stop getting in your own way
Then this powerful creative workshop is for you. Join me for this inspirational day that will leave you feeling empowered, focused and resolute to be the best leader you can be!
The workshop includes:
- Your own personalised leadership profile
- Your Impact and Influence for Authentic Leadership course manual
- Expert facilitation and accountability - prepare to be challenged to step into your power and authenticity!
Please note: This is NOT your standard training course
There is a problem with training, particularly development training.
It is often referred to as the transfer of training problem: people go on a training course, have a good time, appear to have learned whatever the training is about, then they go back to where they came from, and within a fortnight they are behaving exactly as they did before, as if they had never been on the training course.
In order to understand why this happens, we need to recognise that there are four things which have to be right if human performance is going to be optimal. They are:
Almost universally, organisational training, even development training, concentrates pretty exclusively on knowledge and skills, and virtually ignores attitudes and habits.
I'm different. I concentrate change interventions on Attitudes and Habits as well as Knowledge and Skills, so that the learning is sustained back in the workplace and the transfer of training problem is headed off.
Like to know more about the leadership coaching and consultancy work I do? You'll find details in the sub menus of the 'Services' tab.